Project partners support and advise the project team to ensure that the outputs from the project meet end-user needs.
- Dewi Rose and Rob Stacey, England and Wales Wildfire Forum
- Bruce Farquarson, Scottish Wildfire Forum
- Paul Hedley, National Fire Chiefs Council
- Steve Maynard, Moors for the Future Partnership
- Matthew Perry, Met Office
- Rob Gazzard, Forestry Commission
- Mike Wotton, University of Toronto
- Andrew Scott, Royal Holloway, University of London
- Julia McMorrow, University of Manchester
Project partners form a project steering group which includes national and international wildfire academic experts and representatives from the wider stakeholder community, including the land management sector, Fire and Rescue Services (FRS), conservation organisations, the Met Office, and wildfire forums.
If you would like to know more about partnering with our project, please contact the project team.